Contact us at email@example.com concerning anything you do not understand.
2. PRIVO®'s Privacy Assurance Program ("PPAP"): KIDS GAMES STUDIO is a participant in PRIVO®'s Privacy Assurance Program ("PPAP"). As part of participating in the PPAP, KIDS GAMES STUDIO adheres to the strict information collection, use and disclosure requirements. PRIVO is an independent, third party organization committed to safeguarding children's personal information collected online, and to helping parents and their children exercise control over personal information while exploring the Internet. The certification seal posted on this page indicates that KIDS GAMES STUDIO has established privacy practices and has agreed to submit to PRIVO's oversight and consumer dispute resolution process. If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have further concerns after you have contacted KIDS GAMES STUDIO, you can contact PRIVO directly at privacy@PRIVO.com.
5. Information You Provide to KIDS GAMES STUDIO : A User may make personal data available to KIDS GAMES STUDIO such as, for example: (i) when a User subscribes to a newsletter or alerts through the Service; (ii) when a User contributes user generated content to the Service or participates in any support forums, community blogs or the like that KIDS GAMES STUDIO may establish; (iii) when a User requests technical support; or (iv) otherwise through use of the KIDS GAMES STUDIO Service where personal data is required for use and/or participation. The types of personal data collected may vary depending on the type of activity the User is engaged in. The personal data KIDS GAMES STUDIO may collect, process and use may include, but are not limited to the User's name, screen/nick name, KIDS GAMES STUDIO or third party service ID, e-mail address, photo or other image, birthdate, gender, or avatar image.
6. Other Information KIDS GAMES STUDIO Collects and Uses: KIDS GAMES STUDIO may use tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain data including, but not limited to: (i) device properties, including, but not limited to IP address, Media Access Control ("MAC") address and unique device identifier or other persistent or non-persistent device identifier ("Device ID"); (ii) device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) game progress, time used playing, score and achievements; (v) other non-personal data as reasonably required by KIDS GAMES STUDIO to enhance the Service and other KIDS GAMES STUDIO products and services.
KIDS GAMES STUDIO may disclose personal and non-personal data to its partners and contractors for purposes of analyzing usage of the Service, providing customer and technical support, managing and providing the Service (including managing advertisement serving, where and how permitted by law), customizing KIDS GAMES STUDIO's communications, and to further develop the Service and other KIDS GAMES STUDIO services and products. When KIDS GAMES STUDIO shares this information, it is with vendors and other service providers who are engaged by or working with KIDS GAMES STUDIO in connection with the operation of the services KIDS GAMES STUDIO provides to the User and/or for analytics purposes which may require the reproduction and display of such information in an aggregated and anonymized manner such that will not in any way identify the User.
KIDS GAMES STUDIO may use a personal data provided with consent to send messages to the User with informative and/or commercial content about KIDS GAMES STUDIO 's services or third party products and services KIDS GAMES STUDIO thinks may be of interest to the User, such as new features and services, special offers and updated information. In addition, if a User has agreed to receive push notifications, and appropriate consent to receive them has been given, KIDS GAMES STUDIO will use the data collected and share it with its vendors for the purpose of delivering approved push notifications.
If a User contacts KIDS GAMES STUDIO by email, KIDS GAMES STUDIO will use the personally identifiable email address information only to respond to the specific inquiry.
The Service may use "cookies" and other technologies such as pixel tags, locally shared objects, clear GIFs and web beacons. KIDS GAMES STUDIO treats information collected by cookies and similar technologies as non-personal data.
Cookies: A "cookie" is a small bit of record-keeping information that websites often store on a user's computer. KIDS GAMES STUDIO's cookies do not include personal data and are typically used to quickly identify a User's device and to "remember" the User. Users can disable cookies or set their browsers to alert them when cookies are being sent to their device; however, disabling cookies may affect their ability to use the Service.
Web Beacons and pixel tags: A "web beacon" or a "pixel tag" is an electronic image that allows KIDS GAMES STUDIO to count Users who have visited certain pages or viewed certain advertisements. Web beacons, like cookies, do not include personal data. E-mails and other electronic communications KIDS GAMES STUDIO sends to a User may contain pixel tags that enable KIDS GAMES STUDIO to track a User's usage of the communication, including whether the communication was opened and/or what links were followed, if any.
KIDS GAMES STUDIO may disclose a User's personal data to third parties as required by law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose a User or KIDS GAMES STUDIO to legal liability. KIDS GAMES STUDIO may also disclose a User's personal data to third parties when KIDS GAMES STUDIO has a reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with KIDS GAMES STUDIO's rights, property, operations, Users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or KIDS GAMES STUDIO believes that such disclosure is necessary to protect KIDS GAMES STUDIO's rights, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on KIDS GAMES STUDIO. To the extent permitted by applicable law, KIDS GAMES STUDIO will make reasonable efforts to notify affected Users of such disclosure through KIDS GAMES STUDIO's website or in another reasonable manner.
8. Third Party Terms and Conditions: A User's access to and use of the Service may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, on-line gaming platforms, social networking services and payment providers. KIDS GAMES STUDIO is not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of Users' personal data.
KIDS GAMES STUDIO may in its discretion make available links through advertisements or otherwise enable Users to access third party products or services. KIDS GAMES STUDIO is not responsible for the actions of such third parties, the content of their products or services, the use of information a User provides to them, or any products or services they may offer. KIDS GAMES STUDIO's linking to those products or services does not constitute its sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third parties.
11. Further Information: Users that wish to opt-out from receiving communications (such as any newsletters or offers) from KIDS GAMES STUDIO, should contact email@example.com.
KIDS GAMES STUDIO makes good faith efforts to enable Users to review, update or correct any personal data in KIDS GAMES STUDIO's possession. Users should contact KIDS GAMES STUDIO at firstname.lastname@example.org. KIDS GAMES STUDIO will need sufficient information from the User to establish the User's identity and to verify the User's access, and also to assist in handling the User's request. Even if personal data is changed or deleted according to a User request, KIDS GAMES STUDIO may still retain some of User personal data to resolve disputes, enforce KIDS GAMES STUDIO user agreement(s), and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the integrity, security and operation of KIDS GAMES STUDIO Services.
Notice to California Residents:
KIDS GAMES STUDIO, LLC
79 MADISON AVE FL 2
NEW YORK, NY 10016